Saturday, May 12, 2007

Babysitting

I am still working for the National Park Service, but in a capacity which allows me to stay home with Tua. Sometimes I need to catch up on my hours and work on the weekend when a babysitter is available. Seth is great with incorporating Tua into his daily tasks. You will find him working in our front yard prepping for sowing grass while watching the baby in her jogger. Here, Tua cuts a new pose. We call it the Glory Hallelujah.

2 comments:

hannah vanorman said...

love this piture of tua on the blog aunt hannah is have fun aunt hannah said

Anderson said...

Hello Jenny!
Thanks so much for commenting on Jacob's blog! I check in on Tua quite often on your blog and she is adorable! This has got to be the most amazing experience! I agree, they change every day and you never know what's going to happen next! It's so exciting and fun!
By the way, Kelly has posted on her blog finally!
Good to hear from you!
Kim