Saturday, August 18, 2007
Bag Lady
Tua found her way into one of Bugs tote bags this afternoon and wouldn't get out when requested (even after we threatened her with posting pictures of her in said bag online). Below is the record of our mischievous Tua being carted out of the room. The mess in the background is our mess by the way, not hers. Her room is clean as a whistle. We haven't figured out how she keeps it so tidy.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
aunt hananh
love pitures of tua on the blog I have fun I am watch the high school musical2 on disney channel tight and torrow night that are have sing along torrow nigh love aunt hannah
Those are adorable. Sounds like you really have a rebel on your hands!
What a cutie. I'll have to remember that pose for future photo ops of Miss Tua. :-)
Post a Comment