Thursday, January 31, 2008

An Understanding

No, that is not a malicious curl of the lip on Fran's countenance. And Tua is not planning to burst into tears either. This photo was taken at the tail end of a conversation about Rudy and Edwards dropping out of the pack. From what little we were able to gather from their slightly unintelligible verbage, Tua is disappointed that she won't be voting until the 2028 election at which point Fran opined that by 2028, politics will have gone to the dogs.

2 comments:

Cydil said...

Seth, you're such a great writer. I might argue politics has already gone to the dogs. Is it terrible that I'm tired of it already and we still have 9 more months of it to go?

Anderson said...

Jenny,
Tua's last video amused Jacob and I! It's so entertaining to watch them discover something new, like making faces at the mirror! How fun!

Kim