Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tickling the Ebonies

She can reach the keyboard, folks. Which means that she could be the one writing this. I assure you that its not though. Her only pleasure is just banging away at the keys, regardless of whether or not its turned on.


Below is a shot of one of better times in the bath. That was not tonight. The bath tonight was short lived mainly due to an over scheduled day.....play, play, play some more, sleep a bit, then more play.

3 comments:

hannah said...

hi seth and jenny
love the pitures of tua in the bathtub and by the compter love aunt hannah

Cydil said...

Tuey! Where's your clothes? I've not seen any on you since February 19th! You're growing up and looking like a big girl!

The Wofford family said...

Look at those teeth!

I was going to say the same thing about the missing garments! I figure you must keep your house pretty warm! Sam hates clothes and gets hot easily...I'm sitting here with a sweater, slippers, and wrapped in a blanket, and he's running around in a t-shirt with no socks. Go figure.