Sunday, April 6, 2008
Last Sled Ride
There is still enough snow on the trails behind the house to warrant a good sled run or two. We took a few hours this afternoon and hiked in with Tua in tow. The pictures won't reveal much, so you'll have to take our word for the fact that she was ecstatic about the ride up and the long cruisers as we descended. The clip below blurs out at about 25 seconds but just before it does, you can hear her squeal as we pass the lens.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Our Sundays couldn't have been more different (check out my latest post)! Looks like Fran and Abe had a blast too (Reagan would have been in heaven to join)! Fun family day for the Shaws in Vermont... ;-)
How fun! I can't wait to take Phare out next year on a sled. Well, maybe I can, because it means winter, and I'm so sick of winter. I love the top picture--sooo cute!
how cool! that looks like so much fun.
love the video of tua sled ride on the blog looks like fran and abe have fun with the snow love aunt hannah
Post a Comment