One time we had our kids on a camping trip in Illinois and Wisconsin. At a campground, we found some blackberries and we have a picture similar to yours of Tua of our little Eli (3 at the time -- almost 13 now) eating blackberries. One of the funniest things I remember about that day is that an older couple walked by us and the woman yelled out horrified, "Are those poisonous?" And Greg yelled back, "Yes, would you like some?" Well, that last part isn't true, but I thought you would enjoy the story anyway. Love from Greg and Susan in Ohio.
3 comments:
Hmmm. Looks like we need to work on the difference between 'on' and 'in.' Those look yummy!
See you soon, Tuey!
Wow, what a smart little girl to figure out that they go back on the plant!!!!
So very cute.
Aunt Dianna
One time we had our kids on a camping trip in Illinois and Wisconsin. At a campground, we found some blackberries and we have a picture similar to yours of Tua of our little Eli (3 at the time -- almost 13 now) eating blackberries. One of the funniest things I remember about that day is that an older couple walked by us and the woman yelled out horrified, "Are those poisonous?" And Greg yelled back, "Yes, would you like some?" Well, that last part isn't true, but I thought you would enjoy the story anyway. Love from Greg and Susan in Ohio.
Post a Comment