Monday, August 18, 2008

Trips




This is Bug, here. Seth's been very busy doing projects around the house so I thought I would add some pictures of what we have been doing lately. First, We have a picture of Tua with our good friend Ashley. We were able to visit with her for the afternoon while on our family reunion trip to Indiana. There are some pictures on my sister's blog (Waggoner) of our time with family, but we will try to load some as they become available. The next two are of an outing of young mothers with their daughters hiking on Mt. Tom, where I work for the NPS. Tua has fun chatting with all her pals and it is nice for me to get out and see the park since I now work from home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

That looks like a lot of fun! Hope to see you guys soon.