Today was a down day here at the house. We made chocolate brioches for breakfast...except they didn't rise to their maximum until 10:30- so we made a brunch out of the proceeds. The chocolate brioche is one of Tua's favorite breads and she loved helping us out on this. Her job is kneading, which she's a pro at. She's got to work a bit harder on keeping the dough out of her mouth--- but then again- so do I.
Did I say today was a down day? ... I should have said a down morning... the afternoon was chock full of activity.
Tua was napping and Bug had some paperwork to catch up on so I took a few hours and went out into the snow. Detlef and I put in a good three hours of hike and ski. The lifts aren't open yet at Pico, but that doesn't mean the snow isn't any good. Below are some shots of the days events.
1 comment:
Seth! Looks pretty good. It won't be long until I'm far behind on those free heel whirlygigs.
Post a Comment