Sunday, March 29, 2009

our budding assistant

I've got a friend who makes the tastiest whole wheat pizza dough in the state....his secret might just be the leavening process which I project involves beer...but like any good epicurian, he is not divulging anything. So Tua and I were on our own this afternoon as we marched blindly into the world of baking theory. I caught her in the middle of the process in this short clip.

4 comments:

Cydil said...

Oh Tuey. I miss you! You remind me of the Swedish chef...
Cousin Els watched this at least three times and couldn't get enough. We need to do another Skype!

hannah said...

oh teuy I love that video of you so cute put it the mesasing cups love aunt hannah

Lopet said...

it looks like tua has found her own secret recipe...what was it that she added at the end (something she found on the chair?!) and it looks like you were lucky if there was actually anything left when she was finished... fun times.

Micah said...

that dash of stuff off the floor did it!