Saturday, June 20, 2009
recently
Tua and I experimented with a child carrier made by Topeak. It's a fine piece of equipment, but only works if your frame has drop-outs on the rear stays on which to mount the stabilizers. Mine doesn't so it won't. But after a few tries, we got it sufficiently mounted onto the bike. We took a few frames to show that we had actually done so, but after the photo- op, we made it a mile down the road only to find that the mounting mechanism created had found its way into the rear hub. And as we were only travelling at speeds no greater than five mph, no one was hurt. Tua enjoyed the walk back to the house. She has requested a bike trailer in lieu of the seat and I am inclined to agree with her.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sooo cute! Is it just girls that will cuddle with stuffed blankies? I can't get my boys to do it!
Post a Comment