Thursday, November 5, 2009

cut

Last week, Seth's hair had reached the length required for donation.






The hair will go to Locks of Love, a hair replacement charity which offers wigs at little or no cost to children who have lost thier hair to surgery, cancer, or disease. If you've got a fast growing top and don;t mind a drastic shearing every few year or two, I would recommend the hair donation route.






Tua and cousin Pascal reacting to the new look.



Pippa in her oft frequented leaf pile.


This one was taken tonight just before bed. Pip has taken to this rocking chair like a duck to water.







2 comments:

KAS said...

I just drop by to say that the kids look so adorable.


Your map lets me know that there is no Thai visitor here before. I am glad to be the first one, tho.


:)

Simon and Pam Wunderli said...

Wow your hair grows like crazy Seth...it doesn't seem that long ago when you last got it cut. love to you all.