If you were tuned into the great media zoo today, you no doubt learned more about NASA than you ever wanted to know. (Search the news headlines from FEB 6 in Houston and Fort Lauderdale if your reading this postdate). I've never driven from Texas to Florida before and I can't imagine that its any fun. I would imagine that Ms. Nowak was not trying make the trip go by any faster or make the mood any lighter by donning astronautical diapers. As you probably have read by now, this was as preconceived as it gets. If she is really had the marks to have made it through 7 years of the Naval academy, she was definitely counting on this strategy to save her critical seconds as she raced toward her foe. It's interesting that after countless hours of training in a space program that prides itself on grinding the cutting edge of speed and energy ever finer, the one piece of equipment that she chooses to use to accomplish her great mission of pride is one that I have become an expert on, of late. And this time, I think I'm on to something that not even NASA knows about.
I was planning to set aside one of these posts in the interest of one of our latest finds. Bum Genius is the name to trust when searching for an alternative to cloth diapers. This invention is doing to conventional diapers what the incandescent bulb did to candles. Months before Tua was born, we bcame aware of the great expense disposable diapers incure. When we added that to our philosophy of reduced waste, we realized that that we might want to consider the cloth diaper. We were raised in these and we seemed to have turned out okay. Upon closer examination (and after interviewing our own mothers) we returned to the search. Bug found a company in Colorado that sold a diaper made of cloth and engineered to be completly leak-proof. We bought a few to try out when Tua 1st came along. She thought they fit great and we found them very easy to clean. The liner is removable for easy washing. They come with their own lavender scented diaper pail. We ended up buying stock in BUM Genuis and heartily recommend them to anyone seeking an alternative to the conventional.
For those of you who have requested pictures of the house project, you can find the progress pictures (as well as various others) at http://www.stornoway.dell.shutterfly.com/. I'll take more of the completed house as soon as it is presentable.
1 comment:
hey jenny and seth and tua
I love the pitures of tua on the blog aunt hannah is leave her comment on the blog thanks for do ablog that me read and see piuresof my nieces tua hannah said
Post a Comment