If I only had a better way to decribe how hard the wind has been blowing tonight. Metaphores...lets see... how about a wolf at the door. With the temperature at minus 10, I guarantee windchills are close to 80 below. I had every intention of documenting the 32" of snow we did receive. I have failed in that catagory. By tomorrow, we should have some significant drifting. Those pictures, if and when they happen, will be worth the wait.
It is ten pm now....I have just warmed up a bottle for the 10:20 feeding. Tua wakes up like an old car on a cold morning; Slow and with much persuasion. If she's not completely awake, the contents of the bottle end up on me rather than in her. The best part about the evening feeds is her unmitigated desire to return to slumber. Often it is within seconds after the last healthy belch.
Tomorrow: more pictures, less text, better prose....
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey jenny and seth and tua
I am leave my comment on your blog and what are you do today in the house cydil got her valentine's day card yeserdday she has not give ellie her card did you put tua in her room cydil put ellie card in her romm
Post a Comment