Tua is shown here with a new gift from her cousin Pascal. He's got about six months on her and has moved on to bigger and better things. According to Bug, I wasn't here at the time, Tua sat under this jig for a good three hours amusing herself (and her mother)....
Tomorrow is Wednesday and we leave for the Land of Lincoln. There, Tua will meet the balance of her family including her cousin Ellie, whom even Bug and I have yet to meet. A few months back, I wrote of my train 'fix' that I was planning to fill with fourteen hours between Albany and Chicago on the Lakeshore Express. As it turns out, we are not taking the train. The Travelocity gnomes somehow whittled down the price of a return ticket between here and there to just about the same price as yesterday's soup. The train will have to wait. Maybe by the time I do get to ride the rails again, the trains in the US will be on par with the ones in Europe. If that is the case and we can go by the record set today on the Paris-Strasbourg line, the elapsed time between Rutland, Vermont and Bloomington, Illinois will be just over three hours.
1 comment:
hey jenny and sethand tua
I can wait to see you and tua today aunt hannah is leaving her comment on the blog when you get here mom is going bring you to my apartment today I am get ready to for you to come to my apartment hannah said
Post a Comment