
Today marks the 3rd anniversary of the best journey I have ever found myself on. On the 26th of April 2004, Bug and I took two weeks and went to Scotland. Bug thinks I'm a bit nuts to be chaulking this up to National Holiday status, and she is probably right. In celebration of the event, I took out the film from that trip and have posted some of the pictures....this first one is a test for our friend Pam. Pam, if you can name the loaction of where I am standing in this picture, I owe you a dollar.

Bug and I on top of Ben Nevis

Beautiful Glen Nevis.

This shot was not staged. There really was a sheep grazing two feet from a Saint Andrews cross.

Our ride from Glasgow to Fort William. The best way is always by train.
On the list of recommended destinations on the left, you'll find a few of the fine places we hung our hats along the way.
4 comments:
love this piture of you seth on the blog how is jenny and tua aunt hannah is going to see tua cousin down in ky today grandpa and grandma and aunt hannah is going to see ellie and her dad and reagean cydil is going to washighton Dc with friend jan this weekend and watch ellie this weekend aunt hannahsaid
My guess would be the extinct volcano Arthur Seat. I will take your dollar if you guys hand deliver it to Uganda :) Wow I feel honoured that you enjoyed visiting Scotland so much. Happy reminiscing!!
The dollar is yours. Hopefully you can wait a few years for its delivery. By then it will have earned interest. The photo was taken exactly where you described it on Arthurs Seat. Our gracious hostess (you're mum) acted as our guide that day and insisted that we take a walk up to the top. It was well worth it.
'Tis a beautiful place. Someday I'll be back, this time with Nathan!
Post a Comment