Hey Seth, Bug and Tua! I love the recent posts, especially the glory hallelujah shot! I laughed out loud. Thinking of you all and miss you too. Maybe we will see you at the hospital, hopefully sooner rather than later! Love ya!
Hey love Tua's seat. Wish they had been around for Joshua and Zara. I'm sure it would be quite difficult to escape from. Do you think they do toddler ones :) just kidding. Hope you are all well. Still waiting on the hand delivery of that dollar :)
4 comments:
The Bumbo seat! It seems that it is becoming more widely known! How did you find it?
hey jenny and seth
love pitures of tua love bumbo \seat on the blog aunt hannah said
Hey Seth, Bug and Tua! I love the recent posts, especially the glory hallelujah shot! I laughed out loud. Thinking of you all and miss you too. Maybe we will see you at the hospital, hopefully sooner rather than later! Love ya!
Bekah
Hey love Tua's seat. Wish they had been around for Joshua and Zara. I'm sure it would be quite difficult to escape from. Do you think they do toddler ones :) just kidding. Hope you are all well. Still waiting on the hand delivery of that dollar :)
Post a Comment