I read your post on Jacob's blog this morning. Jacob has been doing the same thing during his naps, except he flips from his tummy to his back and can't get back to sleep. With him, I have to stand next to his crib and keep rolling him back over and talk to him or pat him in order to get him settled down. I know if I take him out of the crib, any chance of him coninuing his nap is usually shot. I don't know how Tua is about that? Jacob is pretty rotten about sleeping...especially during the day. I've also rolled a blanket up and tucked it next to him so he wouldn't roll over in his sleep. That helps sometimes too. It's good to know there are other mothers going through the same thing! What a relief! Let me know if you figure out the trick! Kim
3 comments:
awwww. This is such a cute pic. :) Bath time is so much fun!!!
I read your post on Jacob's blog this morning. Jacob has been doing the same thing during his naps, except he flips from his tummy to his back and can't get back to sleep. With him, I have to stand next to his crib and keep rolling him back over and talk to him or pat him in order to get him settled down. I know if I take him out of the crib, any chance of him coninuing his nap is usually shot. I don't know how Tua is about that? Jacob is pretty rotten about sleeping...especially during the day. I've also rolled a blanket up and tucked it next to him so he wouldn't roll over in his sleep. That helps sometimes too. It's good to know there are other mothers going through the same thing! What a relief!
Let me know if you figure out the trick!
Kim
hey jenny and seth
aunt hannah love this pitures of tua on the blog aunt hannah said
Post a Comment