


I finally got Tua laughing repetitively today. I will hopefully post a video of our game "Drop the Ball" to prove it. She was practicing sitting up on her own when I showed her the ball and she really liked it. I laid her down on her back and would drop the ball (very soft) from about 2 feet and catch it right before it would land on her tummy. For some reason, she giggled then came peels of laughter with screeching and everything. Quite fun. I had no idea how entertaining a baby could be.
2 comments:
aunt hannah love this new pitures of tua on the blog I can wait to seeyou and seth in auust to I am going be with mailyan torrow I am get my hair cut tommrow love aunt hannah
So cute! I love that smile. I can't wait for Phare to smile. Phare has that same outfit--actually two of them in different sizes that were both gifts! Too funny! Hope to see Tua and Bug sometime next week.
Love Bekah
Post a Comment