Saturday, June 2, 2007
Tua Greets Phare
The rhubarb is up and Bug and I have been making pies with the fifty or so stalks that have found their way to our kitchen. The arrival of the rhubarb season is synonomous with many things here, particularly the beginning of June and Bug's birthday, two events which would lack a certain element, if indeed there was no such thing as rhubarb pie. This afternoon, we shared our spoils with like minded rhubarb fans who have recently welcomed a new life into their own. Phare Margaret was born on the 28th of May. Tua put on her best dress for the event and was in good spirits as she posed with her new friend.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Bug! I love Tua's dress!!!
Wish you could send me some rhubarb pie! Now I've got Garrison's song running though my head. :-)Enjoy your birthday!
Love, Cydil
Happy Birthday, Jenny! We must be thinking of the same thing. I'm making a strawberry pie. Daorld and Heidi and I went picking on Saturday. We all picked 24lbs. Darold said he wished I would make a strawberry/rhubarb pie.
Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Aunt Marcia
Happy birthay jenny
aunt hannah loveing tua dress on the blog what are you do for birthay for today aunt hannah said
wow- that is so cool! i didn't know about toby & rebecca- tell them congrats from us!
Post a Comment