

Yesterday I went swimming with
Tua. I brought down all the provisions except the bottom of her swimsuit, which is coming in the mail soon. Actually, we could have stuck any baby in the picture as you can't really tell her identity with all her sun protection. In the first picture, Seth's youngest brother Jim is testing out
Tua's swim toy since she wasn't quite ready for it. She really liked the water and started kicking her feet, as seen in the picture. I'm sure this isn't the only posting of swimming we will do for the summer!
3 comments:
Her cousin would be happy to teach her how to use her floaty! She has one very similar!
What an adorable niece we have!!
Love from Hungary,
Cydil
this looks like a lot of fun!!!! how did tua loke the h20?
I love pitures of tua and jenny on the blog aunt hannah will love to go swimming with tua where is the swimming pool I am going swmming in july with ellie in july I love her floaty love aunt hannah
Post a Comment