Miss Tua! How vocal you have become in 2 short weeks! At first you sounded like your cousin, Els! I hope she didn't teach you how to whine you were down here! Aunt Cydil
miss tualove the video of you how vocal you have become in 2 short weeks love aunt hannah
Wow wait till she really starts talking there will be no stopping her.
How did you add music to your blog? I have no idea about the finer points of blogspot.
OK, never mind, I just realized the music was coming from another tab I had opened. Duh.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Miss Tua! How vocal you have become in 2 short weeks! At first you sounded like your cousin, Els! I hope she didn't teach you how to whine you were down here! Aunt Cydil
miss tua
love the video of you how vocal you have become in 2 short weeks love aunt hannah
Wow wait till she really starts talking there will be no stopping her.
How did you add music to your blog? I have no idea about the finer points of blogspot.
OK, never mind, I just realized the music was coming from another tab I had opened. Duh.
Post a Comment