Seth--your hair in the top picture is a riot! What a beautiful day and a nice way to spend time together as a family. I can't wait to have picnics with Phare!
Yes, Seth's hair is quite big! I had quite a laugh when I saw the picture. We think it is like that due to the long time it had been in a ponytail...it is liberated for now, but we are looking for a baseball cap.
4 comments:
love pitures of tua on the blog and love new post today love aunt hananh
Seth--your hair in the top picture is a riot! What a beautiful day and a nice way to spend time together as a family. I can't wait to have picnics with Phare!
Yes, Seth's hair is quite big! I had quite a laugh when I saw the picture. We think it is like that due to the long time it had been in a ponytail...it is liberated for now, but we are looking for a baseball cap.
I thought it might just be the wind! Hehe!
Post a Comment