Sunday, October 14, 2007

Crayons and Belly Laughs

8 comments:

Chad and Christa said...

I laugh at crayons, too.

hannah said...

love the video of tua on trhe blog I love laugh of the cryan love aunt hannah

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

That was way too funny!!!

The Wofford family said...

How do you tell if she's laughing or crying?

bug seth tua pip said...

Let me tell you, it is pretty easy by the volume! Actually, someone else mentioned that it sounded like she was crying, too. I can tell a lot by her body language.

Noni said...

I love the belly laugh!
Very cute...sent Becca and Kevin a note to check it out!
From Tua's Grandmother's Friend

Cathy said...

mom (seth's) said
I think I have watched "Crayons" every day. It's my favorite show!!

Also , to set the record straight, Tua's Great-grandmother knitted the sweater

Cathy said...

I love "Crayons". I think I've watched it every day. It's my favorite show!