Monday, October 15, 2007

Killington

The color is on its way out. The reds and yellows of the birch and maple above 2000 feet have already disappeared. The three of us took a short hike up Skye peak on Sunday to catch the glowing colors in the fading afternoon light. A month from now, these trails will be neck deep in snow.







3 comments:

hannah said...

love this pitures of tua aunt hannah cant't wait to see tua torrow love aunt hannah

Anderson said...

Jenny,
Tua's last video was hilarious! Isn't it just crazy the things they find funny! Last night Jacob laughed hysterically at Kendall swirling her straw in a glass of ice water! He was entertained by it all evening! Who would have guessed crayons and ice water could result in such entertainment for them!
Also, the trees look beautiful! Ours lost their leaves weeks ago and we already had a little taste of snow. I think I'm ready for spring already!
Take care,
Kim

The Wofford family said...

I think you guys get the award for most regular posting for the month of October! Thanks!