Good job Jenny! Isn't it nice to add those finishing touches and really feel like it's home?
Hi Bug, Seth and Tua,Greetings from the Northwest! Just wanted to say 'hi' and that I think your house is amazing! Stay warm!Kristi ChristensenBellingham, WA
Hey there! Tua does not look too thrilled with her costume but she is adorable! Love the new curtains and can't wait to see the new bookshelves (hint hint--I'll bring the almond croissants!). Miss you guys!Bekah
Thanks for posting these photos! so nice to see more photos of your home!
love tua costumes and love curtain in your home love aunt hannah
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Good job Jenny! Isn't it nice to add those finishing touches and really feel like it's home?
Hi Bug, Seth and Tua,
Greetings from the Northwest!
Just wanted to say 'hi' and that I think your house is amazing!
Stay warm!
Kristi Christensen
Bellingham, WA
Hey there! Tua does not look too thrilled with her costume but she is adorable! Love the new curtains and can't wait to see the new bookshelves (hint hint--I'll bring the almond croissants!). Miss you guys!
Bekah
Thanks for posting these photos! so nice to see more photos of your home!
love tua costumes and love curtain in your home love aunt hannah
Post a Comment