Other news you have missed out on because we've been too lazy to post:
Tua walks unassisted...
She sleeps through the night...
The principle reason for her new sleeping habits I'm convinced has everything to do with the fact that we bought a food mill and are able to make up all sorts of tasty concoctions that she loves.
A few of her mill favorites are:
-stewed apples, pears, and cabbage
-steamed carrots and curried rice
-chili and chocolate cake
-pasta with raisins and potatoes
-spinach and portobello mushrooms
Having tried the above combinations, I don't really recommend any of them. Tua, on the other hand, would cross any street just for a spoonful of the above.
6 comments:
steamed carrots and curried rice sound yum!
Mmmm Tua's menu sounds delicious! sounds a bit like Joshua's menu when he was young. If he struggled to eat something we just added in yoghurt or bananas...its a wonder he eats normally now :)
love food idea of tua love pitures on the blog love aunt hannah
Jenny,
When I first read your blog, I thought the food combos were a joke, but after reading the comments, I have to ask: Do you reallly feed Tua the chili/chocolate cake combo?
only when she requests it...
Jenny...and I assume this is Jenny...you have your father's sense of humor!
Post a Comment