Yesterday afternoon's trip to the dentist was destined to prove uneventful. I was led into the cleaning room by my cordial hygenist. I usually make the most of the 5 minutes or so of pre-prophalaxis conversation with whoever might be cleaning my teeth as those are the only minutes I have to establish myself as an intelligent human being with more to offer than a slack-jawed "ess" or "oh" and the occasional drooling nod. We made light talk of the weather and family and I was just starting to get settled into the chair when the routine came to a jarring stop.
"It appears as though we haven't seen a panoramic x-ray of your teeth in twelve years."
She said this as though she might have been talking about some erratic celestial event; some luminecent comet which only comes around every third leap year.
"Oh?" I agreed.
So....without further adoo-doo......
The latest 'panorax' ( as they say in dental land ).......

By the way, for all you identity theives out there, the positions of the molars and some incisors have been changed to protect the innocent.
1 comment:
How did you get a copy of your x-rays? That's amazing!
Post a Comment