We have awoken a monster it seems.....Tua walked outside for the first time this week and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. In fact, she loved it so much that she made it howlingly clear that she wanted nothing whatsoever to do with returning indoors. We finally settled her down with a good read, her favorite actually, 'Peter in Blueberry Land'.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
afternoon stroll
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is just so precious!!! Can we get the video of her pitching a fit about going back in?
I can't wait to do this with Phare, although it will be much warmer. It feels so far away.
I don't think Tua would be very popular with her audience if we were to do that. I know what you mean about the warm weather feeling far away...it was 20 degrees today and April is only a couple days away!!
love the pitures and cant wait see the viedo of tua love aunt hannah
Post a Comment