Sunday, March 2, 2008

Patri Noster and Bright March Skies







The sky today was bright blue and the sun shone perhaps the brightest I've seen since August. We saddled up the lass in all her wintry garmets and brought her outside for a few shots of the 50" or so inches of snow scattered around the house.












The afternoon was an exciting one for Tua and her father. It was the first father/daughter play date on record for us. While the moms were at a baby shower, Seth and Toby took charge of the girls for a spell. It was a splendid afternoon filled with arrowroot biscuits, baby einstein, and farmer tad. They even made time for a short walk.



5 comments:

hannah said...

love the pitures of tua with the snow on the blog love aunt hannah

tara said...

aw, you guys look so cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks for not mentioning that I forgot to feed Phare before our walk, so that by the time we were a mile+ from home she was super hungry and crying. Way to go, daddy.

Cydil said...

Great update! I can hardly imagine such snow. I think it hit 70 here today. We have some folks from Burlington staying with us this weekend who can hardly fathom the weather and think they're in Florida, not Kentucky. I'll be glad to show them your picts! ;-)

Simon and Pam Wunderli said...

Great job Seth! Looks like Tua had a splendid time. Happy voting today! Glad I don't have to choose who to vote for. Yikes!