The forecast tomorrow is for snow. The Northern new England region should see at least a foot of powder by Wednesday evening. Locally higher amounts are possible. Here at 1800 feet on Baker Hill, we are expecting 30". Stay tuned for more.........
hey jenny and seth we have snow at home where did you put my valentin's day card of tua in her room I send one to ellie for valentin's on cydil and nathan blog they have new piture of ellie in her glasses I am leave my comment on your blog aunt hannah said
1 comment:
hey jenny and seth
we have snow at home where did you put my valentin's day card of tua in her room I send one to ellie for valentin's on cydil and nathan blog they have new piture of ellie in her glasses I am leave my comment on your blog aunt hannah said
Post a Comment