Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sightings






Bug took all of the above pictures this weekend. It was an eventful weekend, with most of the activities centered around the indoors. We are still sorting our way through the boxes we packed away last May. We found some items we didn't know we had, and still others we knew we had but thought had been thrown away. Everthing seems to be accounted for, save for a really fine pair of Sorels which would really come in handy right now with the amount of snow we have. The photo of Tua and I above is a rare portrait. Bug is usually asleep at the 10:30 meal and there is no one but the collies to run the camera at that hour and they aren't any good at it. I look as tired as I do for the simple reason that I actually am. That was taken only minutes ago, so if this post reads like a sailors lament, you'll have something to chalk it up to.

2 comments:

hannah vanorman said...

hey jenny and seth
love this pitures of tua on the blog and leave my comment aunt hannah said

The Wofford family said...

I like the new "clean-cut" look on Dad!
Rachel