
We are, in fact, getting all of the snow you have seen forecast for the Northeast. When you see the blotch of white on the screen covering most of New England, think of us. On Friday of last week, my friend Brandon Bergey and I took advantage of the five feet of new snow on the slopes of Pico. The mountain has been closed since April first in the assumption that Spring was pending so we had the hill to ourselves. The visibility was minimal at best and the wind roared. However, the quality of the snow was unmatched and the conversation en route to the summit was engaging. We bantered about the topics of life, occupation, faith, and ski technique on the hours hike. The pictures below were taken at the top. Brandon took the one of the dogs and I as we approached the summit. The dogs did sleep well that night.
Footage of the desent can be found below as well.


3 comments:
Thanks for taking the time to get these photos! I can't wait to see the video, however I can't seem to find it...can you e-mail me a link?
thanks for takeing the time put new phos on the blog I can wait to see the video on the blog aunt hannah said
We really enjoyed watching the video. It's fun to think of you guys (and the dogs) finding ways to enjoy the bounty of snow you've received this year.
Post a Comment