Wednesday, September 19, 2007

busy bee

Tua has been busier than ever before. She is non-stop, although I think I have mentioned this before...here are some pictures of a typical day now:


I caught her trying to make a phone call from an old phone in a cabinet


New friends

One of her bumps that she has acquired and then the consoling that is required afterwards

5 comments:

Cydil said...

Yay! A new blog post! Thank you!
It is also really cool to see her wearing one of Ellie's hand-me-downs already! I can't get over how much she is growing up!

Simon and Pam Wunderli said...

I have been meaning to ask for ages but never got round to it..how did you guys come up with the name Tua? Is it a common name in the States but just hasn't made it across the Atlantic? or is it just a unique name for your wee bambino? great pictures by the way :)

hannah said...

yay a new blog post thank you It is also really cool to see her wearing one of ellie's hand me down already I cant' get over how much she is growing love pitures of tua on the blog love aunt hannah

bug seth tua pip said...

Pam,
This is Jenny here. Seth actually picked the name Tua. I thought it was very unique (I had never heard of it before). You will have to ask him about it...Seth is a Latin scholar and it means "yours" in Latin.

Simon and Pam Wunderli said...

Thanks for the clarification Jenny!! Sounds like a lot of thought went into the name :) Good job Seth!!!