Brian and Arlyce made the drive up from Boston today for an afternoon of apple picking. Tua reaffirmed her keen interest in the fruit. Each time I would reach up to pull an apple from the tree, she would make a sharp screech of excitement. I would then, pass the apple back to her for her inspection and then put it in the bag.
Back home, as we sliced up our spoils for crisp, she couldn't take her eyes off of this one.
2 comments:
love this pitures of tua with apples on theblog love hannah
Our apple season is much shorter this year because of the cold snap we had in the spring. But we made it out Friday and my mom and I each made a pie for a pie tasting. Her recipe was awesome. If you don't have a good apple pie recipe let me know and I can e-mail it to you! Enjoy your apples!
Post a Comment