Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Thumbs

Tua has found her thumb....
Dichotomous forms of distraction...
Here is my dad holding the near bed-time Tua. In this shot is modeling a woolen coverlette made by Disana of Germany. Before you jump to any conclusions about my apparent diaper fashion savvy, I will have you know that I know next to nothing about the labels or the designers behind this niche. When I sit down to write these scripts, I'm constantly calling on Bug for clarification as to what Tua is wearing in a certain photo, where it was made, who designed it, and most importantly, why we just had to have it. I do know this much about the above modeled piece. These woolen coverlettes will not leak. They are designed as another line of defense and are the preferred garmet between the hours of 11pm and 4:30 am. Should anything pass through the cloth diaper, the wool save the day (or the night, in this case). I still prefer BUMgenius. It is the easiest diaper to put on when you are half asleep.

2 comments:

Cydil said...

Oh my goodness! She is the mirror opposite of Ellie (Ellie sucks the right thumb). It's like they're hiding coy-ly behind a fan of fingers...

hannah vanorman said...

hey jenny and seth
aunt hannah love this piture of tua on the blog and leave my comment on the blog aunthannah said