What a day....Bug and I just returned from a visit with family at my parents house. Lots of activity and Tua shared in most of it. Everyone's asleep now and I shant be too much longer.
This afternoon was spent unpacking the last of our boxes that have been sitting in the second floor unopened since we moved in. The usable square footage area of floor has increased tenfold.
Speaking of tenfold, Tua's decible pitch has increased roughly this much as well this week. Her cries are louder than I ever imagined they would be. We thought about putting a pair of earplugs next to the changing table earlier this evening, but then figured it wouldn;t be good for her self esteem to see mom and dad ignoring her.
1 comment:
hey jenny and seth
love this pitures of tua on the blog aunthannah said
and leave my comment on the blog
Post a Comment